[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP200 and Call Queue

Patrick Adair padair at vigilantcare.com
Wed Aug 31 08:29:43 MST 2005

 I have a small phone system built around Asterisk stable utilizing a PRI
trunk and approximately 25 Uniden UIP 200 sip phones.  I have two call
queues, nothing exotic, serviced by up to three call agents.  Whenever the
agents transfer a call, the queues do not register a call transfer or
complete.  It is not until the party to which the call is transferred hangs
up that the queue call complete is logged.  The word TRANSFER never appears
in my queue log.  I have tried many different cotext setups, since I am
using agentcallbacklogin, and the agent phones can make outbound calls to
local and outside extensions.  Also I have changed to queue command string
to include transfer options.  I have tried using SIP(REFER) and PBX
transfers, with no success.  My agents register as "talking on ZapX/X" on
the PRI interface, unable to take queue calls, until the person with the
call hangs up.

Any suggestions/Help would be appreciated

Bill