[Asterisk-Users] VoIP service recommendation

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:10:43 MST 2005

Thanks everyone for their replies!

I am going for something with no activation charges.

Brian of PlainVoip Support do you guys have any such charges? I want
unlimited long distance, how much should I expect to pay?

I am faily new to this, can I buy myself a VoIP phone, like Cisco or 3com
and plug it in my router, and use your service?

TIA!