[Asterisk-Users] VoIP service recommendation

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Aug 31 06:47:19 MST 2005

Hi Mag,

I use Packet 8, you have to use their ata but there is an unlock
software that allows you to modify the codecs :-) (makes a huge
difference)

They also allow you to forward all calls to a second number so your
incoming asterisk line could also be permanently forwarded to your cell
number (means you can answer calls to your house on your cell at no
charge).

Cheers,

Dean