[Asterisk-Users] Graphical Management Interface - Comments requested

Chad Brown chad.brown at identitymine.com
Tue Aug 30 23:33:08 MST 2005

I can't comment on anything but AMP. I've found it very easy to use.
Most recently, I've switched to Asterisk at Home 1.5 which includes AMP +
other tools and found this package to be very interesting and intuitive.
I believe an SMB could manage Asterisk with a little guidance using the
A at H package.