[Asterisk-Users] Graphical Management Interface - Comments requested

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Tue Aug 30 16:43:58 MST 2005

In the next week to two weeks I'll be posting some information
concerning a system I've been designing.  It currently does three layer
hosted VoIP pbx services as well as hosted ITSP services (the model is
System Owner - you, Affiliates - pbx owner/operators or ITSP operators,
and end users).  The GUI is Zope/python based.  The system supports
automated clustering, fail-over, and server specialization (you can have
a centralized voicemail server if you like, you can centralize sip
registrations if you like, etc.).

The Hosted PBX model is in beta testing right now, and we are adding a
full billing/provisioning system in September.

The bad news, it's not going to be open source.

I'll have a web url soon for screen shots and an on-line demo.

-Chris