[Asterisk-Users] UTStarcom F1000 WiFi IP Phone Review

Alexandre Otto Durr ottodurr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:32:51 MST 2005

Hi weicheng,

I found your e-mail at the list. I bought a F1000 and configured it to
connect on my Asterisk at home.

But, some times the call is completed, some times no. Some times the F1000
call the other phone, but when I answer, I don't heard anything. Some times
I call, I answer and heard the voice.

I have Xten Soft phone, Soyo IP Phone and Polycom Ip Phone and all of them
work good. I Just have problem with the F1000...

I'm put bellow my SIP.CONF and ADDITIONAL.CONF:

[general]

port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
#allow=gsm
#allow=g723.1
#allow=g729
context = from-sip-external ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
callerid = Unknown

#include sip_nat.conf
#include sip_custom.conf
#include sip_additional.conf