[Asterisk-Users] Wierd Problem

Gulzar Hussain gulzar10 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 05:31:55 MST 2005

Hi All

I have posted this problem many times on the list but
no reply, trying one more time may be someone will
response this time

When I call from 1 RTC Client to another without
Asterisk everything use to be fine but when asterisk
is there as a Registrar a problem use to occur in more
than 90% calls, Caller can hear the voice of the
receiving side
but the receiver cant be able to hear the caller for
exactly 12 seconds, conversation will become two
way after 12 seconds.

My Scenario

Lucent Max TNT -> Asterisk -> RTC Client API

Does anybody ever had this problem ?
Any suggestions will be higly apreciated
Thanx in Advance