[Asterisk-Users] Mplayer as replacement to mgp123 in MP3Player cmd

cmisip cmisip at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 29 19:27:50 MST 2005

Thanks for the replies.  It seems that controlplayback will fit my
needs.

I assume it supports :

g723, g729, gsm, h263, ulaw, alaw, vox, wav  and MP3?

Does it support mp3 or must I recode to gsm?

Controlplayback with the wealth of codecs supported by mplayer would be
nice though as one of my future plans is sending a tv audio source
through asterisk.