[Asterisk-Users] teliax

Rick Baranowski azfhasterisk at qwest.net
Mon Aug 29 14:59:27 MST 2005

I have had some calls from time to time that crackle and or cut out. Is this
what is happen to you Chris?

They don't happen to the calls to and from the * box just on outgoing call
that go through Teliax. We have the box in a data center that is offsite so
in a sense if we where having a connection problem one would think that we
would have an issue calling to VM, ext's, etc.

We use them to Terminate all of are calls so it should not be an issue on
our end. We have a low call volume and I have not had the time to trace this
down.

I have talked to Teliax about it but they say they are not having any
issues. Am I alone on this? If not, can you guys chime in so we can help
trace this down.

Thanks

Rick