[Asterisk-Users] teliax

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Aug 29 12:46:40 MST 2005

Been the opposite here. Just helped another individual sign up for their
service along with an 800 number. All worked fine except the 800 number
generated a fast busy. An email to them resulted in a quick reply, and
fixed the next day (with a followup email from them shortly thereafter).

That's been the same consistency that I've seen for over six months.

As a side note, I can just about imagine some of the off the wall
requests they (and other itsp's) receive with incomplete information,
lack of contact data, etc. Think they are trying hard, but never had
a need to contact them via voice.

Rich

> Chris wrote:
> >     Their online support says off line and goes to email.    I have emailed them several
times and still haven't got answers to my questions.    Everytime I get a response from them I
have to repeat my question and then I never hear the answer.