[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 and Phone does not 'ring'

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Mon Aug 29 08:40:45 MST 2005

I have a running * with a TDM40B board in it.
I have 3 analog phones that works (rings) perfectly when connected
to a Telco POTS line.
When connected to the Digium TDM40B (with FXS port), I have problems
with 'ringing':
1 phone 'ringes' normally
1 phone 'ringes' a bit cripled (instead of ring-ring... ring-ring..., it
  does  'ring-ri... ri.... ring... ri...)
and the 3rd one does not ring at all when Asterisk says 'Ringing Zap/6'.
However, when I do an 'off-hook' on this phone, I get tone signal and
can dial and talk perfectly.

I have phones compliant to the Belgium (Belgacom) Telco specs.
Are there differences in 'Ring Voltage' ?

Anyone with a suggestion ?

Thanks
Alex

--
NEW: aXs GUARD hands-on Trainings v.7.0
more info at http://www.axsguard.com/indextraining.htm

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)