[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk: Unable to read password.

pat newham pnewham at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 03:41:18 MST 2005

Hi,

I changed my phones settings to inband and then
changed and then changed the settings in sip.conf to
dtmfmode=inband. It didnt work. I tried rfc and sip
info method too. I dont think its a problem with the
phone because audio works perfectly when I am leaving
a message, the problem is playing them back.

Any further ideas?