[Asterisk-Users] Call file always redials (grrrrr)

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Aug 29 02:36:50 MST 2005

Hi list!

Our CRM app is creating call files for outgoing calls which is working
great I just have one problem.

I am using this as my call file:
Channel: SIP/228	(my phone)
MaxRetries: 0
Context: from-internal	(the context to dial from)
Extension: 003120531234 (the phone number)
Callerid: Myfinecustomer <003120531234>

so the external number is connected to my sip phone. However after
speaking for approx 5 minuted, Asterisk always does a retry and I
see the external number in my display on the second line. It does
this on every call. When I'm finished I also see 2
records in the log files.

Any idea why Asterisk is trying to place the call again even though the
first attempt was succesful and the call is still in progress?

I didn't specify a redial anywhere. I'm running the latest cvs stable (of
this morning),

Thanks!