[Asterisk-Users] Good Deal on A Good Asterisk Box?

asterisk asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Aug 28 16:52:18 MST 2005

Go here http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=04&kc=6W300&l=en&oc=pe1850-min&s=bsd

You can get dual xeon 3Ghz processors and then one of three other optional upgrades for free.
1 GB RAM or Free Embedded RAID, or free 73 Gig 10KSCSI second HD (comes with one)

>From the Digium site:
The Dell PowerEdge 1850 has an onboard Intel e1000 Ethernet controller that can interfere with the operation of the TE411P, TE410P, TE406P and TE405P, TE210P, TE205P cards. The recommended action for this server is to disable the onboard Ethernet controller and use a PCI-based solution.

I am about to buy this for a total of $1,220 including shipping.

Any comments?  I think its a great box for a two te410p card setup.  What do you think

Thanks,
Steve