[Asterisk-Users] Sip pickup

Andrzej Nowrot anowrot at interia.pl
Sun Aug 28 08:24:01 MST 2005

Hi,

  In my office I%u2019m using mixed architecture of Zap and Sip phones, everything works fine but I have got some problems with picking up Sip channels. To be certain I can%u2019t do it at all, after I%u2019m dialing *8 the console says "nothing to pick up" (despite I configure appropriate callgroup and pickupgroup).

Do I need some additional application or Asterisk code modification to pickup Sip channel, if so, what should I install or modify?? Where can I find some guide or tutorial about this??
I was wondering of using AGI to solve my problem but I do not know if I achieve a goal :)

Please help ;)

Cheers