[Asterisk-Users] required packages for asterisk on FC3/FC4

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Sat Aug 27 11:39:55 MST 2005

I'm going to build an Asterisk system on a 1G Compact Flash card with
NFS mounts for /var/spool, /var/log, etc.  Does anyone have information
on which packages are required for the CF card?

Also, I would like to set the CF card to read only.  Does anyone have
information on which directories are written to during Asterisk's normal
operation?  For example, I see the file asterisk.pid in /var/run.

Thanks