[Asterisk-Users] dtmf not being detected from viatalk

Justin Richards driise at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 06:58:39 MST 2005

On 8/27/05, John covici <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of that, but I was hoping I would not have to do that
> because I had a previous provider and all kinds of trouble going the
> other way -- how's your outbound dtmf working?

 outbound so far, changing to inband made my company's VM system work fine.
I haven't tried it with a bank or cc. for my inbound, I've called my pbx
from cells, landlines, company pbx, all of them work fine. when i have voice
pulce connect, i would hardly get 1 of 10 inbound calls to detect dtmf after
an upgrade they did. I had them for about 8 to 10 months, at first inbound
dtmf was great. after they raised their prices, it stopped working....go
figure..