[Asterisk-Users] ast_register_file_version in 1.2.0-beta1

Urban mailing.lists at ecr-consulting.se
Sat Aug 27 03:41:09 MST 2005

Hi,

just upgraded to 1.2.0 beta 1 on my 5.4 FreeBSD machine. The compilation
works fine but when starting * I receive errors when loading modules:
Undefined symbol "ast_register_file_version" for chan_modem.so,
res_musiconhold.so and probably other modules. Before building 1.2.0 I
removed all modules in /usr/local/lib/asterisk/modules and also removed
all header files in /usr/local/include/asterisk. Any ideas?

/urban