[Asterisk-Users] RE: Voicetronix openline4 quality

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:34:10 MST 2005

I am looking at alternatives to the Digium TDM04B.  The only one I can find
is the Voicetronix openline4 but I cannot find a lot of information on it.

Does anyone have any experience with it on Asterisk that they can compare to
a Digium TDM04B.  I am particularly interested in the built in hardware echo
canceller and how well it works as opposed to software echo cancellation
with a Digium card.  Does anyone have it working in a production PBX
environment?  Does it work reliably on Asterisk.  Is the a quality product?