[Asterisk-Users] PhoneCALL version 1.0 Administrative Manual - Released

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Fri Aug 26 09:04:57 MST 2005

Greetings Everyone!

The version 1.0 of the PhoneCALL Administrative Manual has been released.
It is more of an outline of the features and interface, and we'll be
adding lots of more detailed information in the manual over the next few
days/weeks.

Of course, we'd love to get your input on the manual and areas we need
to clarify or even some new sections in the manual that would help
explain PhoneCALL and how it works.

You can find the PDF version of the manual in the Downloads, or you can
view the HTML version here:
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall/demo/manual

Enjoy!

Dustin Wildes