[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk wiht LDAP

Adnan Ahmed asteriskster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:45:41 MST 2005

I am trying to configuring/running Asterisk::LDAP perl module getting
from http://projects.alkaloid.net/ but no luck i have successfully
installed this module but when i include its scheme file which is
asterisk.scheme in the LDAP include list and try to start the LDAP
Server service its gives the following error:

/etc/init.d/ldap start
Starting ldap-server/etc/openldap/schema/asterisk.schema: line 181:
Unexpected token before  1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.36 EQUALITY
numericStringMatch )
ObjectClassDescription = "(" whsp
  numericoid whsp                 ; ObjectClass identifier
  [ "NAME" qdescrs ]
  [ "DESC" qdstring ]
  [ "OBSOLETE" whsp ]
  [ "SUP" oids ]                ; Superior ObjectClasses
  [ ( "ABSTRACT" / "STRUCTURAL" / "AUXILIARY" ) whsp ]
                                  ; default structural
  [ "MUST" oids ]               ; AttributeTypes
  [ "MAY" oids ]                ; AttributeTypes
  whsp ")"
startproc:  exit status of parent of /usr/lib/openldap/slapd: 1
            failed

Its include path is :
/etc/openldap/schema/asterisk.schema
But when i comment     this line from  LDAP Server started
successfully can anyone trying this app kindly helping me out