[Asterisk-Users] About asterisk realtime

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 04:24:16 MST 2005

I use Asterisk Realtime in an enterprise ITSP environment, and while it's not stable, this is because of the bugs found in the cvs head, the mysql portion has been rock solid as far as we can tell. However, my lead engineer couldn't get realtime extensions.conf to work properly.

I love it so much I'm coding the interface!

Sherwood McGowan

  _____