[Asterisk-Users] Dell 2850 anyone ...

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Thu Aug 25 16:27:13 MST 2005

Hi Bill,

We just built one for a customer with Fedora Core 3 and a TE210.  We get PCI
parity errors and the machine shuts down.  I'm sure we'll get it working,
but it hasn't exactly been the smoothest install ever.

I agree that the second CPU and GB of RAM is probably overkill and as you
know, I also share your bias towards two smaller servers as opposed to one
big one. -Mike

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com