[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: asterisk in Taiwan

Keith Caldwell keithcal at ublug.org
Wed Aug 24 21:40:06 MST 2005

I've never set up asterisk in Tiawan but I had a few issues like that
here in the U.S. I solved it by putting a pause in the dail command
so that asterisk could fully open the channel before it started to dial.

exten => _91800NXXXXXX,1,ChanIsAvail(Zap/4)
exten => _91800NXXXXXX,2,Dial(zap/4/ww${EXTEN:1}) */note the w
exten => _91800NXXXXXX,102,congestion

Good luck

Keith