[Asterisk-Users] GXP 2000 Firmware 1.0.1.2

Jesus Mogollon gocho26 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:10:39 MST 2005

Greetings all

Grandstream released a new firmware and it seems like the speaker phone
problem has been fixed. However we updated to firmware
1.0.1.12<http://1.0.1.12>to fix the echo problem but found other
problems were now
created. The worst of these new problems is that the whole phone starts
degrading, the volume starts getting lower and lower. The ringing starts
fading and the calls start stuttering. The only way this can be fixed is by
rebooting the phone. We were able to replicate this problem in all phones
while some Polycoms we have do not suffer from this problem. Again, this
problem happened AFTER we upgraded to the new firmware.

Has anyone seen this?

Jesus Mogollon
Global IP Systems, LLC
http://www.globalipsystems.com/