[Asterisk-Users] RealTime ignoringswitch=>Realtime/context@re altime_ext

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Aug 24 12:04:54 MST 2005

Two of us swam in that pool for some hours.
Trying every possible combo until we  hit on the correct one.
I was simply trying to get the CDR to work with mysql, and my buddy
wanted that as well as realtime. It isn't JUST realtime, but something
in Asterisk. He has HEAD from late January, I from late February, and
yours is pretty current.

Perhaps someone smarter than us can add that information to the Wiki, or
report it as a bug, or SOMETHING?

John Novack