[Asterisk-Users] Lots of console; attach and grep?

Asterisk asterisk at icpage.com
Wed Aug 24 10:03:49 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Matthew
Boehm
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:33 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Lots of console; attach and grep?

We have recently started routing about 3 PRI's worth of traffic thru our
asterisk box.

The text on the console now flys by so damn fast, I can't really see
what the heck is going on. Even with verbosity 0 and debug 0 it is still
so fast.

Is there some way I can attach to the console in a way that will allow
me to grep or otherwise filter the text so I can focus on something in
particular?

Thanks,
-Matthew

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: