[Asterisk-Users] Yellow Alarm issues with second TE410P installed

Asterisk asterisk at icpage.com
Wed Aug 24 10:03:31 MST 2005

Hi,

Ok, I put the new TE410 into our system last night - This is the second
TE410P card.  There is also TDM400P in Slot 5 with IRQ 9 which is shared
with aic7xxx (SCSI)

According to "cat /proc/interrupts", the new card is in the second slot
using IRQ 11 (the first card is in slot 1 on IRQ 10  - but always has been).

With only the original card install, there has been no issues with alarms.
Currently, I have card 2 Looped back to each other - no active connections -
Port 1 => 3 & Port 2 => 4)

I came in this morning and channel 25 has been going into Yellow Alarm on
and off since midnight according to the logs. (12 times from 4:13 am to 8:04
Pacific)

Card 1 has Telco provided T1's on Port 3 & 4  and in-house phone system on
Port 1 and 2.  Asterisk is program to route call from Port 3 or 4 to the
appropriate in-house system according to the DNIS digits received.

All T1's are setup as D4, AMI, SF and E&M Wink.  The timing source is Port 4
on Card 1 - but not sure if this is needed.

Any clues what I should look at now?

Thanks

Bart