[Asterisk-Users] WARRNING REGARDING Support from 2n.cz !!!!

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Aug 24 09:20:50 MST 2005

Florin Mandache a écrit :
> Just a warring for everybody regarding this company.

Just wanted to say that I had a different experience: I bought two
Voiceblue (one 3 months ago, one last month), directly from 2N and I'm
very pleased with both the product and service.
Concerning support, I only had one small detail to check with tech
support and they were very reponsive.

So I'm a happy customer from 2N, and would certainly recommend it from
my own experience.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527