[Asterisk-Users] RE: WARRNING REGARDING Support from 2n.cz !!!!

mastix mastix at centrum.cz
Wed Aug 24 02:19:58 MST 2005

Dear Mr. Florin Mandache,

thank you for becomming our customer. We will give you all tech support to solve issues you might have. During our email communication you have not mentioned anything about it, you just asked for access to the part of 2N web site, which is avaialble for 2N distributors only: http://www.2n.cz/index.phtml?l1=users&id=register&

There is specifically written: " If you want to get access to the restricted content area, which is available to 2N distributors only, please fill in this Registration form. Since the regstration process is personally supervised, it may take up to 2 business days before your account gets activated. A successfull registration is always confirmed by an email message sent to the address you have provided in this form. If you are a new customer who is interested in our products, please fill in this form only. "

I do appreciate you are our customer and we are ready to support you 100%.

Kind regards

_______________________________________

Petr Cernousek
Business Director