[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Alcatel PBX

Trasschaert Karl karlzre at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:38:08 MST 2005

hi,,

Thanks for your help

Concernig the Analog port i've to ask our operator to check that, we have no
acces to the pbx :(

asterisk1*CLI> zap show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
pseudo            from-pstn       en
      1            from-pstn       en
I only have 1 card in the server. I see 2 Chan, could you explain me?

you said "with only one analogue line into the * server who are you
expecting the Alcatel users to address the SIP phones?"

I don't understand what you mean, could you developpe more?

Actually, i've configured the incoming call to ring a group wich include all
sip extension.