SV: [Asterisk-Users] Fax to email using mime-contruct

Arne Morten Johansen amj at avio.no
Wed Aug 24 00:38:07 MST 2005

I also want to try that asterisk guide. But i'm not sure if i understood it correctly.

What exactly do i need to do? Do i need to compile Asterisk with the spanDSP plugin or just configure extensions.conf? The URL to spanDSP in the guide wasn't working.

I also use a traditional internet line to recieve calls and hopefully i will get Fax working soon.

This is so confusing.

Thanks,
Arne Morten