[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 + no audio after MOH

Julien fabia at free.fr
Tue Aug 23 15:18:17 MST 2005

Hi,

I use * release 1.0.9 with differents phones and softphone, i've got
a problem with my Cisco 7940G (last SIP Firmware).
Sometimes, when i but a call on hold, the caller has got the music,
but when i "resume" the call, then the caller does not hear me (and
nothing at all)... I must wait for 10, 20, sometimes 60 seconds
before he could hear me again.
Any body already had this problem ?
I use G711u codec for the cisco and i had the probem with a IAX
client (using GSM) a PSTN caller (through my SPA3K using 711u) ...
Thanks a lot ;)

Julien.