[Asterisk-Users] grandstream bt100 help

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Tue Aug 23 14:26:58 MST 2005

Once upon a time Monday 22 August 2005 4:10 pm, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Sorry about writing to that list but could not find better place.
> I have Grandstream BT-100 phone, btw, was working great with Asterisk.
> I have upgraded the phone, and during upgrade something went wrong.
> Right now when I power the phone I can only see some garbage on the LCD
> display. does not react on any buttons, pings,.....
> Maybe somebody has any idea if it is fixable or I can just say "goodbye" to
> my phone ?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Bartosz
I had mine messed up once.  i have static ip config in it  i connected to my
laptop via a crossover cable.  set ip to my router  ran ethereal to see what
it was doing.  once i worked out it was trying to tftp  a new image  i
created a sub interface  with the ip it wanted  setup ipforwarding  and tftp
server with a new image.  i could then upload the image.  main problem in my
case  was that iconnecthere  turned there tftp server off.

--
Dennis Gilmore  RHCE
<dennis AT ausil DOT us> http://www.ausil.us