[Asterisk-Users] SIP powercycle not hanging up

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Aug 23 13:11:11 MST 2005

I have Sipura 841's talking to a CVS-HEAD of August 4.

If I disconnect the power to the Sipura, Asterisk does not hang up the
channel.

My sip.conf for this phone looks like:

;
[super1]                                ; Sipura 841
          disallow                       = all
         allow                           = ulaw
         callerid                        = "super1"
         context                         = inside
         dtmfmode                        = rfc2833
         host                            = dynamic
         qualify                         = 200
         secret                          = xxxxxx
         type                            = friend
         username                        = super1

I added the "qualify" but that did not help.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,