[Asterisk-Users] Vonage locked Motorola VT-1000s

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Aug 23 12:39:36 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 15:16 -0400, Douglas Logan wrote:
> That username & password combination is referenced elsewhere for
> different models of ATA's as well. I believe it is somewhat a Vonage
> standard.

one of the things about the vt1000 is that the provider can dynamically
change your pw.  That is part of the file that gets tftped to the box at
startup and periodically after that.

I dont know if vonage does this, but they had the ability to do it.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378