[Asterisk-Users] Echo after running for several days?

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue Aug 23 07:10:12 MST 2005

You and a whole bunch of other guys, including me:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=tdm+restart+site%3Alists.digium.com&meta
=

Cron a reboot every morning at 4 in the morning. There's a script floating
around also to shutdown Asterisk when convenient, unload the driver & reload
it & restart Asterisk. But reboot works fine.