[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Alcatel PBX

Trasschaert Karl karlzre at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:18:50 MST 2005

Hello everybody,

I just buy a X101p clone and i'm new in asterisk.

Here is my configuration :

ISDN line ---- Alcatel ----PSTN ext 68-----Asterisk with X101p clone
------sip phone ext 200 - 203
                  ISDN phones ext 60-67

>From sip phone to ext 60-67 it works. 9+extnumber
>From sip phone to Land lines it works. 9+0+phone number

>From ext 60-67 to sip doesnt works. simply dial 68. I only ear the ringing
tone in the fone but no SIP phone ring.
Of course from landline to sip it doesn't works.
I've dial 7777 fro a sip phone to simulate incoming call and the sip phone
ring.
If i replace the asterisk server by a simple analog phone, it ring.
Apparently, the asterisk server doesn't unhook.

I also activate the debug
notting happen when i try to make a call.

I already exchange the card, same problem.

I think it's a configuration problem but i don't know where.

Did someone can help me?

Thx

jme