[Asterisk-Users] Re: tryting call problem client sip (ser) to client sip (asterisk) error

Walter Willis walterwn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:59:29 MST 2005

complemented the previous mail, cradled beginning the call in the
client sip (TO BE), gives congested tone me of, but the client
sip(asterisk) receives the call tone and comiensa to stamp, when I
answer I telephone shows "hung up to me" and the other continues
sounding equal. algun parametro forgets to me to form? this
configuration the serve of voip-info.org to do interconnection of
BEING and astertisk... thanks