[Asterisk-Users] grandstream bt100 help

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Aug 22 15:08:44 MST 2005

If you run a network monitoring capture across the router/switch you
will probably find it is still communicating even though you cant
'react' with the buttons.

Use this capture to see what packets it is sending out then call your
reseller/grandstream tech support.

The one I had was reverted back to a special software revision for a
bulk telco order that was made and it was trying to connect to the home
server.

Cheers,
Dean

Asterisk.
> >>I have upgraded the phone, and during upgrade something went wrong.
> >>Right now when I power the phone I can only see some garbage on the
LCD