[Asterisk-Users] asterisk -rx (or remote connections in general)

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 13:59:07 MST 2005

Now, there actually is actually documented problems with too many remote
connections to the manager (CLI). . . I'm asking if someone's figured out
how to fix that.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+manager+experience

Since my scripts apparently get some funky data from the manager, they
freeze, build up, then deadlock the asterisk server...

No experiences with fixing this? Anyone heard something I haven't on when
they plan to improve remote connections (or even just multiple connections
in general?) to asterisk?