[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 1.5.2 call waiting focus behaviourchange?

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Mon Aug 22 11:52:58 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Look at the 'callwaitingprompt' setting.

That's the setting I've been changing - it seems that whether set to 0 or
set to 1 the behaviour on the phone is unchanged. A new call being
presented shows up on the screen, I get a beep in my ear, but the focus on
the phone stays on the original call. I have to use the arrow keys to
change it. Am I being dumb and missing something obvious? Do you have the
focus working as it did in the previous release? ie a new call gets focus
and the softkeys show Answer/Reject/Forward?

Cheers
Paul