[Asterisk-Users] SPA3000 dial plan?

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Mon Aug 22 11:20:28 MST 2005

Hey, all... If this is too off-topic, I'd be grateful for directions to a
more appropriate mailing list.

I'm trying to set up Asterisk and some Sipura boxes. I've got an SPA-3000
which is registering twice with Asterisk - once for its FXS/Line1/VoIP1
and once for its FXO/PSTN/VoIP2.

My eventual goal is to have inbound calls on its FXO ring four times on
its FXS and then fail over to voicemail for that extension via Asterisk.
My interim goal is to take any call coming in via the land line and
immediately drop it into my main menu.

I've got PSTN-to-VoIP Gateway enabled, with this as the default dial plan:

(S0<:s at 192.168.0.1:5060>)

When I call the attached number via land line, it rings twice and then I
get a fast busy. I don't see anything in my verbose Asterisk log that's
indicating a connection attempt.

FWIW, I have no problem going through Asterisk from one SPA-3000 FCS to
another, and I can connect to the FXO (via the SPA-3000 SIP peer that's
registered in Asterisk for that purpose) and get dial tone.

If someone can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful. All this
VoIP stuff is fairly new to me, and I've gone through as much documentation
as I've been able to find.

Thanks!

--
 Mason Loring Bliss         mason at blisses.org        http://blisses.org/
"I am a brother of jackals, and a companion of ostriches."  (Job 30 : 29)