[Asterisk-Users] Shared Call and Bridged Line appearances on Polycom IP501

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Mon Aug 22 11:08:29 MST 2005

Greetings,

I am trying to get either of the above features to work with *, but
can't seem to get it quite right. If anyone has them working, I'd
sure appreciate an extract from the relevant config files.

Or, maybe I'm tilting at windmills, and * doesn't support them - in
which case, the underlying business need is to provide the one
incoming call on more than one extension at the same time, and have
all other extensions stop ringing when one of them answers the call.

The other scenario is typical boss/secretary stuff - we need an
incoming call to ring on both extensions at once as above, plus the
ability to indicate to the secretary when the boss is on the phone.

Does anyone have anything like this working?

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst