[Asterisk-Users] hybrid clients

Scott Huang huang321 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:47:28 MST 2005

Thanks, Lance.

The two softphones and the Asterisk server are on the same subnet. There is
no NATing here. I'll turn on the show peers option in sip.conf and
iax.confto see if that help.

I also have a hardphone connected to FXS on the asterisk server, it has no
problem talking to either the SIP softphone or the IAX softphone.

Thanks

-Scott