[Asterisk-Users] XML Revisited

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon Aug 22 07:59:42 MST 2005

Unfortunately, documentation from polycom is kind of obscure, all 301 and
501 plus 600 models say they support XML, but only 600 has the microbrowser
so only 600 can support pushing XML.

So I guess after asking a lot of times.. Only polycom 600 and Cisco phones
using skinny support XML push apps..

For me its kind of difficult to believe that no other voip phone can accept
XML push info.. Is there any tech reason for this? I mean, We are already
using a data connection to coonect to the phones so why is it so difficult
to actually be able to send info to the phone?