[Asterisk-Users] Nat + Asterisk + Ser (Far end Nat Traversal)

Ronald Voermans r.voermans at global-e.nl
Mon Aug 22 06:22:44 MST 2005

Chris,

Thank you for your answer. By the way, my * server won't be a PSTN
gateway. The SER is connected to another SIP gateway provided by our
Telco. Would you be so kind to give me some more details on this:

- Say I have * server A with extensions 100, 101, 102, and * server B
also with extensions starting from 100, .... (Server A is for another
company as Server B)

How can I make these phones register themselves with SER. Or do I need a
unique username for each extension (say username: companyA100, ... and
username companyB100)
How will I forward all the calls to a * server. So how do I forward the
calls from companyA100 to * server A etc...
Do the * servers need to be registered at the SER server?

Can you please provide me with some example configs (both on the SER as
on the * side? I cannot find to many examples on this one (besides the
'Asterisk at large'-WIKI)...

Thank you very much,

Ronald Voermans