[Asterisk-Users] Transferring from cell phone Revisited

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Mon Aug 22 06:20:40 MST 2005

Same problem as before.  The features.conf has the default settings of *1
the this and *2 for that, and the # for transfers.  They are uncommented.
They do not work for me.

And if this is something I'm doing wrong (I hope), I would really prefer a
double-# strike in quick action, since so many things including voicemail
like the pound key.  Since *1 is a pre-set option, I assume that you can do
this, as well as set the interdigit requirement?

Asterisk CVS-HEAD built by root at morse.shuksan.com on a i686 running Linux on
2005-08-15 18:11:51 UTC

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com