[Asterisk-Users] Does Asterisk support T1 E&M Wink/Wink voicechannels on any Digium/Sangoma hardware?

Matt Loretitsch matt at bird-technologies.com
Mon Aug 22 06:10:42 MST 2005

I could only get *ANI*DNIS* working one way and that was setting my
signalling type on the Asterisk side to 'featd'  The Definity won't send
*ANI*DNIS* information back to the asterisk as far as I can tell.

Other than that, I've been running it with wink/wink E&M for a while
now.  TN464 circuit pack on the definity side, te110p on the asterisk
side.  Just a crossover cable between the boxes.

-Matt