[Asterisk-Users] Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 22 05:15:24 MST 2005

Hi rootlinux,

I'm in Australia where we also uses crc4 on the span line, could you also
show the relevant section of your zapata.conf?  Looking at your
extensions.conf excerpt, it is customary to group the b channels eg
Dial(Zap/g1/12345678) and there should be an entry in zapata.conf under your
channel definitions such as group=>1.  Also check that your context in
zapata.conf matches the extensions.conf context you are trying to dial from.

Craig